Tuesday, May 15, 2012

north face tadpole 23 F

Jing said: Feng Jing deliberately thought for a moment, and then the mother is preparing to enter the back room and said: Mother did not say anything, pick up a handkerchief into the room, gave Du Juan, said: Mom looked at Du The rub, Do you know a survivor is what it feels like? I had this feeling, which is already ready to die to prepare, because Feng Jing of a back. extremely grateful to the action on Feng Jing, Jing Feng smiled, revealing a proud smile on his face.
I secretly planning to look for floor-ling, what to say, she will respond, and then how should we do ... and so on, but I did not expect that the next day, she actually came to me to, but also the morning .
F, Ling Feng Jing also was surprised, but she is pleased and I think my sister should know that I was like F, Ling F, Ling's arrival makes me glad, would be sufficient to make her sister happy.
F, Ling and her girls had come with Feng Jing Come in the house, F, Ling is still at a loss, I asked: F, Ling, pointing with her girl,north face tadpole 23, the girl is smiling at me, I feel familiar, but I could not remember who she is, froze for a long time, sorry hard to see staring at the others girls,nike air max wavy, had to ridicule a moment, shook his head.
I suddenly had all of a sudden, looked at carefully, it really is the NS and SS Han, just take so long, the original girl is now a big girl, which appeared rather abruptly in front, I want to recognize it, that is strange.
F, Ling suddenly appeared on I feel the outside, which in turn came out of a NS and SS Han, I do not know they had come until three greeting for a long time, some scattered feathers said and done, House Ling only said:

No comments:

Post a Comment